Feeling suicidal? Can’t talk on phones?
IMAlive is a live online network that uses instant messaging to respond to people in crisis. People need a safe place to go during moments of crisis and intense emotional pain.
Holy shit this is brilliant
AMAZING. BOOST IT.
So…. Help me maybe?
So i have a bunch of posts that i have written that sit in my drafts. They’re about how i react, my thoughts and in most cases things i dont wish to talk about but needed to get out.
If i ever post them, it’ll mean im over them.
I doubt i’ll ever post any.
I need a better way to get the thoughts out…If you have an idea please help.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- India Self Harm Hotline: 00 08001006614
- India Suicide Helpline: 022-27546669
- Kids Help Phone (Canada): 1-800-668-6868, Free and available 24/7
Stay Positive, YouTube
I enjoy the peoples video’s i watch on YouTube. It’s the reason i watch them. There are YouTubers and others that i will always be interested in what they’re doing and creating. There are people that i will watch their video’s no matter what the content is because i enjoy the person or people who take part in it. It makes me very happy to see that people who entertain me and help cheer me up are able to earn a living off this.
Youtube. Since it’s start has always had trolls and spammers, etc. But it seems that so many of my favorite people are being slowly battered down by the constant barrage of hate and negativity. If any YouTubers read this i would like to say that the majority of people love and adore you. The silent majority that enjoyed your average video far outweigh the vocal minority.
YouTube can and has done so much good thanks to its community and creators. Charity streams, videos and promotions have done so much for so many.
I just wish to convey that not only are you entertaining, teaching and informing. You are influencing. I buy games, donate to charity drives, go to conventions and smile because of you. You are amazing. Thanks to the Polaris guys and gurls i have spent hours playing Guns Of Icarus and made new friends. Thanks to the MangaPod and Aniverse crew i started reading manga and watching anime, their now two of my favorite pastimes. Thanks to Happileeerin i have come to understand a side of myself and that there are people out there to help. And to all the people that make the calls, schedule the events, hold the cameras and everyone else behind the scenes. You help and make this happen.
Stay positive and everyone remember that the internet is full of real people. Be Kind.